Thursday, March 13, 2008

Make It University!™: Open Studios

I'll be participating in Make It University™ with Cloth Paper Scissors®
Open Studios again this year at the International Quilt Festival -Chicago!
Click on the link to see who else is coming...

I'm going to be working on a re-bound altered book.
I had such fun last year. I'm so looking forward to seeing Frieda Anderson, Laura Wasilowski, Julaine Lofquist, Debbi Crane, Kelli Perkins and the lovely and talented Ms Pokey Bolton herself, (as well as the folks I haven't met yet)!

Also....
I found a really great flexible cover journal, (not spiral bound), with unlined pages at Borders. The cover is some type of textured vinyl so customizing wasn't difficult. It lays open well so is easy to write in, and the blank pages are thick enough for collage and paint - best of all it was only fifteen bucks.

4 comments:

Cheryl Prater said...

I am so bummed to miss it! Have a great time and take lots of pictures, ok?

Deb Silva said...

I'm going to miss YOU! I will take lots of pics - oxooo

Patricia J. Mosca said...

I am so excited for you!! Wish I could be there to give you and your new red head a wonderful hug....YOU GO GIRL! YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!

Deb Silva said...

thank you!! I wish you could be there too - we would have so much fun! You'll be missed~
oxooo