Sunday, November 15, 2015

Beginning Again


repurposed cigar boxes filled with embroidery supplies
Starting over at the beginning is tough. When i first became ill 7 years ago i had no idea it would take me so long to get back here. Wow.
The ATC swap i was hosting at the time got lost in it all. I'm so sorry, BUT, i have lots of ATCs, if i owe you some please send me an envie with return post and i'll choose you three cool cards from my collection. drop me an email for the address, im still here.

4 comments:

judy coates perez said...

looks great!

Amy said...

I will have to try the insulating foam (why didn't I think of that). I have been using two spring mount curtain rods and a few layers of fabric with sleeves on both ends. I works ok, but that cold still finds a way to creep through.

lia said...

OHMYGOSH! This is so beautiful. I've been looking for something for my fireplace for years..this is such a fabulous piece! I did tell you my hub. is a Maine-i-ac, right? xo lia

Deb Silva said...

yes!